[ale] Have mercy on a poor MS access user

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 3 13:25:45 EST 2003

An acquaintance of mine is being forced to work in Microsoft Access 95
for a project for the Georgia Housing and Urban Development group where
she is an employee. She's looking for someone that is an expert or at
least very familiar with developing under MS Access 95 and is willing to
answer some questions in this regard. She's a quick study and has only
been working on this project for a couple of weeks but has basically run
into a wall and doesn't have the time to work her way around it the
normal stubborn way.

I can't promise anything at all other than satisfaction of having bailed
someone out of a tight situation and maybe beer before an ALE meeting.
If you feel that you are available, please contact me off list so that I
can chat with you about the details.

Thanks
Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu)
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
"Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star. One without a permanent scar
 and did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there."