[ale] Thanks to all....

David Bronson dbron at alsanet.us
Wed Apr 2 09:39:55 EST 2003

Izzie,

One of the best Debian resources I know is on irc.openproject.net (or
irc.debian.org) #debian. There is a wealth of information there and very
tolerant folks willing to help newbies.

Just be sure to read the docs and google before asking your question
;-). Say hi to dbron if you pop in.

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 05:20:53AM -0800, Herman, Izzie wrote:
> I just wanted to say thanks to all that helped me.  I think I'm getting a decent understanding of Debian now.  I have managed to upgrade to KDE 3.1.1 successfully.  I couldn't of made the transition from HP-UX, Solaris, Mandrake, & RedHat w/out this list.
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> PS:  I'm still no expert on Debian...so expect future questions :-P
>
> Izzie

David Bronson
Network Administrator