[ale] What is libstdc++-libc6?

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Tue Apr 1 15:01:57 EST 2003

Michael,

I found a script called zesync (has Opie and QT version, i use openzaurus so
I use opie) looks like it could work to sync the Z with evolution.  However,
I keep getting a communication error.  So, I started playing with the script
and started writing my own script that combines zesync and rsync to populate
evolution for me.  However my HD crashed when I got it done.  Now I am
having to start from scratch.  I hope to get it working smoothly soon.  But
the way my life goes I start on it then don't have a chance to finish it
until weeks later.  If you are interested I can send you what I have when I
am finished...  It syncs the todo contacts and calendar.  Take care!

-Rob