[ale] Another JavaScript Question

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Sep 30 11:17:02 EDT 2002

Here is a piece of java script.  This is the navigation frame from a 3
frame homepage.  I added the logout entry to just close the window.  It
prompts the user if he/she wishes to clse the window.  If they say no it
seems to refresh all 3 frames.  A side effect is that I now have 4 frame
and the extra one is a copy of the third.  If I repeat I get 5 frames.
Is there a fix or am I doing something wrong?

        var logout = new List(false, width, height, "#FFFFD0");
        l.addList(logout, "<a href=/  OnClick='closeNavigation(); return
1' >Logout</a>");

        l.build(0,0);
}

function closeNavigation() {