[ale] Autologin Part 2

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Thu Sep 26 20:14:27 EDT 2002

    H> OK, we used a couple different suggestions and we have the
    H> machine autologging in. YEAHHHH!!!  The next thing that we need
    H> to do is make it so a student can't do ctrl+alt+backspace and
    H> drop out of X. Is there a way to prevent this?

        man XF86Config

       DontZap This  disallows  the use of the Ctrl+Alt+Backspace
               sequence.  This sequence allows you  to  terminate
               the  X  server.   Setting  DontZap allows this key
               sequence to be passed to clients.

770 933-0600 x211(w)  |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=
770 294-0820 (m)      |                                               U