[ale] ouch...bitten by mutt

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Sep 25 20:26:32 EDT 2002

Finally figured this out.  Mutt didn't actually delete the files...it
moved them to a mbox file under ~/Maildir.

Found a script to convert between mbox and Maildir format at:

http://www.firstpr.com.au/web-mail/mb2md/

Backed everything up, created a temp directory, ran the script, and copied
the .mbox file it created over into my Maildir.  Now I have everything
back as it was, albeit under the .mbox folder, rather than Inbox.

I'm happy.

Thanks for all the help!

John