[ale] UDP over TCP?

Ryan Neily ryan at neily.net
Wed Sep 25 17:36:25 EDT 2002

I'm using Vtun, it's been very stable under Redhat 7.2/7.3.

--
Ryan Neily
ryan at neily.net

Random Quote:
DOS Air:
All the passengers go out onto the runway, grab hold of the plane, push it
until it gets in the air, hop on, jump off when it hits the ground again.
Then they grab the plane again, push it back into the air, hop on, et
cetera.