[ale] crontab forward remove e-mail

moisey.g.oysgelt at mail.sprint.com moisey.g.oysgelt at mail.sprint.com
Tue Sep 24 09:16:34 EDT 2002

Hello experts!!
I created ,for monitoring purposes , a process   forward e-mail created
by crontjob to my windows account, and delete the same mail from UNIX
box.

I wrote and tested  a KORN script  :

#!/usr/bin/ksh
keeplooping=1;

while [[ $keeplooping -eq 1 ]] ; do
  echo m moisey at sprint.com| /usr/bin/mail >/dev/null
  if [[ $> -ne 0 ]] ; then
    break;
  fi
done

This script successfully runs in OS Solaris , but I could not make it
run under Linux Suse, I have installed korn shell in the Linux box.

My question is  :  Do you have a similar script for Linux  or Is there
better way to do the same task in the Linux environment ?

Moisey Oysgelt
      Proposal, Engineering & Pricing Software
      Sprint->NIS->OSPI->ADM->PEPS
      Business Phone: 404.649.5374
      Business Fax:  404.649.5437
      3100 Cumberland Circle