[ale] html

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Mon Sep 23 23:55:19 EDT 2002

Err, I don't know why you think you can't do the same thing easily using
DIVs. Maintenance would be much easier.

Plus, the original poster isn't using the table for tabular data; it was
said to be used for a menu system, and content.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:16:39 -0400