[ale] Linux meetup Tues. Oct. 1

Taylor Robison trobis at speakeasy.net
Mon Sep 23 18:41:32 EDT 2002

Meetup.com is an interesting site.  According to their site: "MEETUP
helps groups of people with shared interests to meetup in local cafes
(and other places) around the world."

There's a Linux meetup happening next week.  So far there are only about
4 people signed up to go.  With the multiple active LUGs in the area I
was kinda surprised more people haven't gotten involved.

I have a feeling that a group of Linux fans gathering at a bar would
have quite a different outcome than the usual ALE meetings, no less
interesting though.

For those who have a glimmer of interest, visit:
http://linux.meetup.com for the details.

There are also groups for many other groups found on the main site,
http://www.meetup.com

Taylor