[ale] html

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Mon Sep 23 11:13:29 EDT 2002

You can also rig up a div setup in CSS to have two divs side-by-side. Put
the table in one div, and the content in the second one. It works like
tables without the mess.

I recommend you ditch tables altogether and just use divs from the get go.
Tables kinda suck these days.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:43:33 -0400