[ale] XFree86 Dual Head

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sun Sep 22 17:21:18 EDT 2002

Strangely enough, starting X with +xinerama causes the patterned X startup
screen to display for a few seconds, then it drops out of X and totally
scrambles the display on Screen0, forcing me to reboot.

It works as previously described without the +xinerama flag, and exits X
okay. Problem is, I don't have xinerama capability.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:06:07 -0400