[ale] OT: hack's 'n attacks

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Sep 19 13:02:44 EDT 2002

I've got my Apache web access log dating back to December of last year,
you're welcome to it if you you want it.  Has a ton of cmd.exe and such
fun stuff. I don't know if that will help you though.  It's a personal
web site that has little on it, so the 'unsoliticted' requests are high
volume.  For example, of the 63540 entries, 23234 (36%) contain cmd.exe.
  Is that pathetic or what???

It's 500k compressed.  Let me know if you're interested.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net