[ale] Opportunities, was Re: [ale-admin] Fountain Group / Quick Question

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Sep 18 10:55:47 EDT 2002

Since I've been added to the ale-admin list, I've forwarded postings
such as yours, on a case by case basis, based on relevance.  Purely a
judgement call on my part, but no one's complained yet, so I'll forward
this one as well.

To my knowledge, no, ALE does not post such opportunities.  Someone will
certainly correct me if I'm wrong, since I am forwarding your email to
the group list, where you should find many qualified folks.  Worst case,
it might generate a discussion as to why this is not done.

Good luck.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net