[ale] more on RedHat's Null desktop

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Tue Sep 17 13:13:47 EDT 2002

(". . .corporate desktop and cube drones . . .") That would be me.
Making machines which anyone can sit down & find their way around on
regardless of window manager choice is a reasonable thing to do.  I've
watched an awful lot of folks struggle fruitlessly with my left-handed
trackball and pretty-much-vanilla RedHat Gnome interface. Three out of
four PCs are used by businesses.

OTOH, I run fvwm and xfce at home. So it ain't like I'm _always_ a
drone.

-- CHS