[ale] [OT] Gimme a D, gimme an O, gimme an H, gimme a !

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sat Sep 14 12:44:36 EDT 2002

Regarding sending messages in plaintext; your message came through as
plaintext, but here's the method anyway. Open "Mail & Newsgroups"

Edit -> Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings

Choose the account you want to edit, and uncheck "Compose messages in HTML
format."

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:22:01 -0600