[ale] IP Address Management Tool

michael d. ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Fri Sep 13 11:10:21 EDT 2002

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 10:23:42AM -0400, exo wrote:
> Does anyone what is a good IP Address management tool..not ip traffic
> tool.  I really would like to know what good stuff is out there for
> Linux.

i use a homebrewed tool called FIPA to manage IP space.  doesn't do DNS
integration or anything, just a simple web app to assign IPs.  let me
know if you're interested, and i can put you in touch with the author.

northstar (http://www.brownkid.net/NorthStar/) is another one...i wasn't
impressed, and went with FIPA, but some people may like it better.  it
has more features, but i didn't like the interface.  also a web app.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "America did not invent human rights.
   <ivey at gweezlebur.com>     : In a very real sense ...