[ale] question of OS <and> NTFS to FAT32

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 23:42:28 EDT 2002

I read the articles sloppily, but though nobody had yet mentioned....... I think it was QNX, with a floppy-contained system and browser. I have probably 60 ads in my unread developer magazine collection.

 I'm clear on this because it would appear to be all I've learned, 2002. Copy all the crap from your (crap with some sophisticated, secure features, of course) NT or 2K partition or volyewme, to space on your linux free to the size of the MS part'n, and when you've got NT booting on Fat16, or 2K booting on Fat16 or 32 delete all the directories and cp -R the contents of your buffer [directories, only extraneous stuff can be returned to the ms root. And the NT's don't seem to like anything to be done with the partition table, I've shotgunned in f,5,85 values for the fourth.
Well, I did learn that "insert" selects in mc, but that was probably in the manual.

"Where did they go? where did they come from; What has become of them now?
...And who are those people in the back seat of Calvin's car?"