[ale] cups continued

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 10 12:45:54 EDT 2002

On Tuesday 10 September 2002 11:37 am, Geoffrey wrote:
> So, it's either my ignorance of cups, or some hardware quirk.

While we are talking about CUPS, which I would prefer to use,
can anyone tell me how to change the default printer in CUPS?
I am at a loss. I have two printers hooked to this box,
an Epson 1270 color printer and an HP laser, which needs to be
the default printer. But CUPS insists that the Epson is the
default and I cannot find a way to change it.

Thanks,

Sean