[ale] slack for my print server?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Sep 9 19:07:40 EDT 2002

I'm thinking of porting my print serving from my main box to an old 486
I've got slack on.  Thing is, I've been spoiled by the printer gui's
available with these other distros.  Could not locate any info on the
slack web site regarding printer setup.  Does not appear to be any kind
of printer configuration tools either.  Tell me I'm not back to vi
/etc/printcap?

Anyone have any pointers to setting up print services on slack???

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net