[ale] OT - duplicating emails

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 9 17:03:39 EDT 2002

All:

A client wants to retieve the same emails from office and home, so they created (at Earthlink) another user (eg. tom and tom2 ) wanting to have the same emails both places ( tom at the office, tom2 at home).

I say, set up the SAME user name on one as "POP3 leave message on server" and the other as "POP3 delete message on server", but KNOW that this will get out of sync.

Can I sell them an inhouse mail server now, OR is there a simple way to handle this (at least until I sell them a mail server).

Thanks,

Tom