[ale] Digital Cameras

Michael Barker mbarker68 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 9 13:21:06 EDT 2002

I have a Kodak DC3400 that I have used with about 90% success on linux.  My
only failure was when I wanted to take a picture by controling the camera
through Linux, after the first picture things froze and I could not take
another until I reconnected to the camera.

Other than that I was able to control the camera through GPhoto GUI or
Command line.

Michael