[ale] Fwd: AJUG Java Certification Study Group - Enrollment

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Sep 8 18:44:43 EDT 2002

A couple months back a few of us had kicked around the idea of organizing a
"Peer Group" instruction class, possibly focussed on Java.  This Study Group
isn't *quite* the same thing, but it is similar, does encourage some peer
instruction, and it is free of charge (outside of purchasing the primary text
book).

With the group leader's permission I've forwarded his invitation from AJUG
below. I will be definitely be participating in this course and hope other
ALE folks can take advantage of the opportunity too.

Just a couple of info points not in the initial invitation:

  The group will be meeting 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Tuesdays
   at the Sun Training Center. (GA 400 @ exit 5e)

  Additional (and rather throrough) details are available at
  http://www.seelink.org/AJUG

peace
aaron