[ale] Distributions

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sat Sep 7 19:48:44 EDT 2002

Compile from source, install using checkinstall.

Slackware. It's The Way. (Well yeah, apt is nice too, so Debian is another
The Way. ;)

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

07 Sep 2002 19:03:05 -0400