[ale] OT Re: [ale] Microsoft now favors fair competition

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Fri Sep 6 16:20:49 EDT 2002

Sorry, Geoffrey.  I don't understand the question.

I was merely stating my opinion that Microsoft has done a good job at
complying with the CSS/DOM standards, where they exist.  Sure, they also
add to the standards where the standards have fallen short, and that
does create a real pain in the neck when the standards catch up.  But of
course Netscape has done the same thing.

Of course, I'm happy to bash good ole M$ whenever it suits, but CSS
support is not one of those areas.  There are so many weaknesses to
attack, let's not waste our time on a relative strength.  Why not go for
Bob, .NOT, jscript, J++, SMB, FUD, etc.?

Still have received no check...

Best regards,
Matthew Brown, President
CorData, Inc.