[ale] OT Re: [ale] Microsoft now favors fair competition

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri Sep 6 10:59:06 EDT 2002

Ok, I spent some time playing with the scroll bar on
> Bruce Peren's counter site, Sincere Choice http://sincerechoice.com/
I don't get it - how does he get the navigation menu to stay there without
tons of javascript everywhere? I have never seen this done - and I have seen
a lot of code in sites.

Drew

http://www.ChangingLINKS.com