[ale] Closing ports 111 & 6000

Weston, Scott Scott.Weston at CompuCredit.com
Fri Sep 6 11:07:02 EDT 2002

I am trying to close ports 111 and 6000 on my Linux box. I edited the lines
referencing to the specific ports in /etc/services. Where else do I need to
go to close the ports down???  Scott

information that is intended only for use by the named recipient.
If you are not the named recipient, any disclosure, dissemination,
or action based on the contents of this message is prohibited.
In such case please notify us and destroy and delete all copies
of this transmission.  Thank you.