[ale] Looking for recommendation for good, cheap...

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Thu Sep 5 17:24:39 EDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 03:34:12PM -0400, Byron A Jeff wrote:
> Linux compatible PCI sound card, modem, and SCSI card. Quick requirements list:

SB PCI 64/128/etc -- based on the ensoniq 1370/1371 chipset.  They're
probably the cheapest ones.

However, I'd recommend you splurge and spend about $35 for a SBLive.
multi-open is a good thing.  :)

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
I'm not broke, but I'm badly bent.                         ICQ #1318344

 PGP signature