[ale] CDRW on Linux

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Thu Sep 5 11:20:09 EDT 2002

I guess this would be a pretty good opportunity to plug some software I've
written. It's called Phaser, and it can probably help you out if you're
playing with mkisofs and cdrecord.

http://www.accipiter.org/projects/phaser.html

Phaser supports ISO image creation, CD burning from ISO images, CD
Copying, and CD-RW blanking. The prompts are designed to be helpful and
intuitive, and it makes CD-R(W) operations a bit friendlier.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

05 Sep 2002 10:42:16 -0400