[ale] Port Forwarding on 2.4

David Corbin dcorbin at imperitek.com
Mon Sep 2 15:21:47 EDT 2002

I have a working 2.2 firewall/router.  I've built a 2.4 kernel, starting
with the same ".config" I'd been using under 2.2.  However, it doesn't
seem to want to forward packets between interfaces.  I've avoided using
the "iptables" option, and I've got a "1" in
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward.  Any ideas on what else I need to check?
 What might be different in this area between 2.2 and 2.4?

Thanks.