[ale] [Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net: Reiser vs EXT3]

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Oct 31 09:53:48 EST 2002

I bounced this to the Kernel list but they may be a bit busy with the
new release.  Thoughts/theories?

  Still working on that replacement mail server and a new rumor has hit
the mix.  It follows that reiserfs is much faster than ext3 (made ext3,
not converted from ext2 if it matters) and this is causing some
problems.  On a 200Gig filesystem is this truely an issue?

Thanks,
  Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris