[ale] PCMCIA V.90 modem?

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Oct 29 09:41:02 EST 2002

Actually, I think I read something about how PCMCIA WinModems were more
prevalent, given their low power consumption as compared to the non-
WinModems. Regardless, I've had good luck with a 3com/Megahertz 56K
cellular-capable PC Card (model 3CXM556). Ironically, I never could get it
to work properly with WinXP.