[ale] OSX

Ricardo Davis Ricardo.Davis at PowerSystems-IM.com
Mon Oct 28 11:13:14 EST 2002

For the GUI challenged, the Terminal application is at
/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app.  You can start when you login.
In the Apple menu, select System Preferences.  Click on Login, then
the Add button to add this app to the startup list.

-Ricardo