[ale] OSX

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 28 10:55:57 EST 2002

On Monday 28 October 2002 09:43 am, Kilroy, Chris wrote:
> My biggest reservation with it is there is no readily apparent way to
> really get into the file system, to a command line, that sort of thing.
> This all from just playing with one in the new Apple Store at Lenox.

I asked just that question at a CompUSA a few weeks back and the
Mac salesman got to a command line prompt in three clicks, maybe two.
Of course, he knew where it was hidden.  I know enough about Macs to
know it is possible to put a simlink on the desktop for just about
any program, so I assume the terminal program can be brought to the
surface easily enough.

Sean