[ale] [OT] sed/php/bash-script programming question

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Sun Oct 27 21:09:45 EST 2002

On 27 Oct 2002 20:13:28 -0500, jonathan glass (ibb) wrote:

>Dangit!  Why do I always find the solution 2 minutes after I ask for
>help.

Perhaps because having to reduce it to writing in order to get it in an
email makes you think it through enough to give you more ideas?  I've
had that happen a lot of times over the years.  Strange, though, how it
doesn't take effect until after you've hit 'send'.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net      | The attempt to legislatively
http://oloryn.home.mindspring.com/   | micromanage equality results, at