[ale] OT: reducing computer noise levels

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Oct 25 16:29:15 EDT 2002

It's a little overboard, but what I've done is move the boxes to another
room.  I'm actually in the process of adding soundproofing to the wall
between me and them as well.

I would expect that you could use the same material to reduce the sound
on your box as long as you don't cover vents.  Thing is, most of the
noise is coming from those vents.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net