[ale] easy iso upgrades (revised)

Dana Powers dana at slothlovechunk.org
Fri Oct 25 16:14:05 EDT 2002

I say its mindboggling because until recently it was unthinkable that
a string of free, as in speech, bits could be burnt to a little
plastic disk, stuck in a Wintel monstrocity and boot up without a
hitch, allowing me almost instantaneously to play a Consumer Grade FPS
that is fun as hell. It just works, and that is what is mindboggling.

dpk