[ale] Wierd OpenOffice Bug

Josh Freeman josh.freeman at arch.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 25 11:02:38 EDT 2002

I've done something wierd to OpenOffice 1.0.1 that I can't figure out.
For some reason, when I open up OpenOffice now, the rulers on the
horizontal axis and vertical axis don't match. In other words, the ruler
on the horizontal axis is using a larger inch than the ruler on the
vertical axis. I've checked, and they are in fact both supposed to be an
inch. This makes it very confusing to use OpenOffice as a word
processor. I can't think of any change to my system that I have made to
cause this. The only thing that I can think of is that I upgraded Ximian
Evolution to 1.1.2, and that put a new version of gtkhtml in, but I
didn't think that OpenOffice used gtk.

Thanks,

josh
--