[ale] Resume

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Oct 25 10:16:36 EDT 2002

  Sounds like we're the flip side of the coin as I had atleast 3 recruiter
in the first week tell mey they couldn't take anything unless it was
.doc and couldn't take the time to convert it.  Yes it's a BS answer but
I got that many times over 3 months.  When I get a first level phone
interview I offer to send my original resume in a non-word format so
they can see the original since I "dont know what they did to it and
only convert it to .doc on request".  This also helps with the
anti-MS-at-all-costs types (which I'm almost one).

Thus spake James P. Kinney III (jkinney at localnetsolutions.com):