[ale] k7s5a motherboard

Eichler, Paula J. pja0 at cdc.gov
Thu Oct 24 14:01:49 EDT 2002

Yea, I have read that the white patch is next to useless, especially with
Athlons.

To answer someone's previous question, I think a "dime-sized" amount of AS
is recommended.  It's not supposed to slop all over the CPU.

I currently use a K7S5A, and like it for the most part.  I only have a 1ghtz
processor that I don't overclock, so heat hasn't been a problem ..pj