[ale] k7s5a motherboard

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue Oct 22 20:25:17 EDT 2002

Ok, ok.  I'm sold.

But is it worth it?  I'm running with the old standard white thermal paste
currently.  Any estimation of drops I could expect?

Also, how much paste is too much?  I've read *SO* many conflicting
reports...from "it should be a barely visible smooth layer" to McKinney
3's "1/16" wide "V's" (hills and valleys).

Thanks!

John