[ale] k7s5a motherboard

Eichler, Paula J. pja0 at cdc.gov
Tue Oct 22 11:53:24 EDT 2002

I did a bunch of research on this when I was designing some gaming systems.
Gamers love to overclock, and their apps are very graphics and processor
intense.  There is a lot of temp info on gamer and overclocker sites.

Basically, the Athlons run faster than they should at the default speed, and
are overclocked from the start.  They run very hot.  I recommend an aluminum
case with plenty of fans.  You can get a decently priced aluminum case at
www.electroseller.com .  You may also want to put a fan in the hard drive
bay and invest in a better CPU fan  ..pj