[ale] Fixing time error

Tomer Tishgarten ttishgar at tish.dynu.com
Mon Oct 21 11:24:13 EDT 2002

I keep getting an error message (see below). I know it must be due to a
recent restart. During the process, the time within the BIOS was lost
(it looks like my battery on the motherboard is dead).  When I brough it
back up, I started it under the default time, which included 1980 as the
year.  And ever since that, my time is stuck though I've gone back in the
BIOS and updated it.  How do I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Tomer