[ale] [OT] NNTP help?

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 20 10:01:52 EDT 2002

What kind of error message do you get in trying to send the Message.
I have mindspring, And I don't usually post. Biggest reason is I can not change my from or
reply address with mindspring. Maybe you can't post because you are not Auth.?

you know must people theses days don't even know what news groups are.

Adrin