[ale] need your input on a project...

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Fri Oct 18 17:09:24 EDT 2002

Enhydra.com did go belly up. Enhydra also had a bunch of open source
projects that are now hosted by ObjectWeb. I can't speak for the other
projects, but Barracuda, and XMLC are both still in development. I have
been working on the Barracuda stuff for a while now, and have submitted
some patches my self. To help make sure that failing companies like
Enhydra don't upset the good development going on there, they
(Barracuda) are in the process of getting there own website, and server
up. They have purchased the domain (barracudamvc.org), the server, and
have an ISP that is willing to donate the bandwidth. So a new server
should be up soon.

Denny