[ale] [OT] congress vote history

Bill Sirinek bill at sirinek.com
Thu Oct 17 23:33:42 EDT 2002

I have a letter from Johnny Isakson (US Rep, 6th district - Marietta) saying
he doesnt support the consumer technology bill of rights because it "invites
piracy". I dont know if he was around to vote on the DMCA though.

Let him know how you feel too.

Johnny Isakson
Georgia-6th, Republican
132 Cannon HOB