[ale] (Way OT) Politics and economy

SanMillan, Todd tis3 at cdc.gov
Thu Oct 17 15:06:56 EDT 2002

I don't follow you're logic.

   A (dishonest politician) has a value

   therefore, A is larger than B

Following that logic, if you go by GDP, Sao Tome has a larger economy than
the US

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/tp.html#Econ
http://www.worldbank.org/data/countrydata/aag/stp_aag.pdf
http://www.unctad.org/en/subsites/ldcs/country/profiles/saotome.htm

Obviously, I don't have references to site concerning the size of B
(dishonest CxOs).  If I had the answers I wouldn't have asked the question.
But you only have the answers to one side.  I will give you credit for
citing 3 references, always makes a stronger case than one.