[ale] Repair for Sony Laptop

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Thu Oct 17 11:38:12 EDT 2002

Yeah - this bites because I know people who send their machines don't see them for weeks and
sometimes they're still not fixed. Since mine's out of warranty I don't care if its authorized or not. I
just need someone who can open the thing up and re-connect my network connector. A fine
soldering iron should do the trick.

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey

<snip>