[ale] those of you reading this while within US jurisdiction should have a care....

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Wed Oct 16 18:00:55 EDT 2002

Ask yourself this question:  Are you better off today than you were 4 years
ago?  Well, maybe not... how about 40 years ago?  ;)

I am not an economist or financial advisor, but I can easily see that the
economy cycles.  Do you really expect the economy to always be strong?  Now
is the best of times for those who have the means to buy into good
well-thought investment deals.  If you don't have the capital on hand to buy
in, consider putting some away over the next 10-15 years so that on the next
downturn you will be prepared to take advantage.  ;)

-Jim P.