[ale] those of you reading this while within US jurisdiction should have a care....

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Oct 16 15:50:47 EDT 2002

  I've seen a few downturn and I know it's a cycle.  I just get tired of
people who are doing just dandy talking about how great it is.  Let them
live what my friends are before they say things are fine.

  I'd happily give up my net connection if it'd get my friends jobs.
There are much worse things that no net.  I'm watching very competant,
qualified individuals try to figure out how they'll provide basic
necesities for their families.  In the mean time I just landed a job
after a few months because someone on this list sent a posting and I got
lucky/smart enough to jump it hard.

Thus spake Jim Popovitch (jimpop at rocketship.com):

> From: "Jim Popovitch" <jimpop at rocketship.com>
> To: "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net>